Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you cruise the Nile on a 4-day journey from Aswan to Luxor. Sightseeing, entrance fees and meals are included on this luxuriously relaxing cruise on Egypt's famous river. Upgrade to a private guided tour and plan a more personal itinerary with a qualified Egyptologist guide.
- All-inclusive tour
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Multi-Day Trip
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Details about this tour
Scheduled privately guided tours on the cruise include the Valley of the Kings, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo and the beautiful Philae Temple in Aswan. Upgrade to a private tour, and you can plan your itinerary with your guide during the cruise.
The deluxe Nile cruiser M/Y Mirage has an onboard restaurant, lounges and reading areas, a discotheque, swimming pool with jacuzzi, large shaded sundeck with bar, massage service, boutique, gift shop and laundry service. Evening entertainment may include Nubian music and dancers, a Galabayeh night and belly dancing. The cruiser's 58 air-conditioned cabins have private facilities and satellite TV.
With all meals, accommodation and sightseeing included, your M/Y Mirage cruise on the Nile River makes your journey into ancient Egypt as relaxed and enjoyable as possible. You'll gain valuable insights into Egypt's ancient history and civilization on this laidback but informative cruise.
Please note: Groups of travelers requiring different cabin types are required to make separate bookings in order to guarantee cabins of their choice
- 4-day Nile cruise
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Day 1 (L, D):
• Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple
• Embarkation before lunch
• Afternoon Felucca tour around Aswan Islands
• Overnight in Aswan with opportunity to disembark or optional Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple (additional cost)
Day 2 (B, L, D):
• Sail to Kom Ombo and visit of Kom Ombo Temple
• Sail to Edfu and visit the Temple of Horus
• Sail to Luxor
• Overnight in Luxor
Day 3 (B, L, D):
• Visit the West Bank (Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon)
• Overnight in Luxor with opportunity to disembark or optional Sound and Light Show at Karnak (additional cost)
Day 4 (B):
• Possibility of optional Hot Air Ballooning over the West Bank (additional cost)
• Check-out after breakfastPlease note: this itinerary is subject to change for reasons beyond the supplier's control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All major credit cards are accepted onboard