Full private day tour from Aswan to Luxor including visits of Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Details about this tour
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in central Aswan or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle. First you will be transported to Kom Ombo where you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, which is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek. The temple is built on a high dune overlooking the Nile. The temple was built in the early second century by Ptolemy VI Philometor. After this temple you will go to Edfu to visit the Temple of Edfu which is dedicated to Horus, the falcon-headed god. This is quite a young temple and is well-preserved making it very impressive.
At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself. After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus at Edfu
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Copy of passport is required at time of booking for all participants (contact details will be provided on your voucher)