Enjoy this Private Half Day Tour to Aswan. Visit the beautiful Philae Temple which was dedicated to the Goddess Isis. Then journey onto the amazing High dam and the Unfinished obelisk.
Details about this tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Our qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your Hotel/Airport /Railway Station in Aswan at the time you have selected by A/C vehicle to escort you on this Private Half Day Tour.Visit the beautiful Philae Temple which was dedicated to the Goddess Isis.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: High Dam, Aswan Egypt
.Then proceed to the amazing High Dam an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Aswan Egypt
Then journey on to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows how the ancient Egyptians cut the stone. It is believed this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty. When you have finished your tour you will be transferred back to your starting point.
Duration: 1 hour
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- Egyptologist Guide is Qualified and Fully Licensed
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission Of High Dam
- Entry/Admission of philae temple
- Entry/Admission of unfinished obelisk
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk <>
- Any optional tours
- Tipping <>
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate