Visit the one of the most popular metropolitan areas, Vienna, and be carried away by its rich history on this full-day tour. Observe the well-preserved significant monuments as soon as you enter the city and feel the nostalgic atmosphere. Explore its grandeur and see places such as where Mozart composed his famous Requiem and enjoy a tasting of the traditional dainty, the Sacher Torte.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Details about this tour
Start your day after meeting your professional guide at your departure point in Brno. Once you and your group are collected, you will depart for your 3-hour journey to Vienna. Upon your arrival, pay a visit to your first stop, a dominant feature of the Vienna, the Stephansdom. The eminent part of the cathedral is its roof, made of two hundred thousand colorful roof tiles, that create a Vienna's coat of arms. Then, then you will proceed to the house where Mozart spent the later years of his life and created many of his famous compositions.
Walk through the famous shopping street Kartnerstrasse before tasting the traditional Sacher Torte. Learn about the House of Habsburg while at the Capuchin Crypt. Enjoy a break for lunch, then take time to buy some souvenirs in Grabenstrasse and see the pompous residence Hofburg. The trip will end with a visit to one of the most frequented attractions in Vienna, the Schnbrunn Palace. The palace used to be a summer residence of Princess Sisi or Maria Theresa. During the tour through the palace, you will get chance to admire over 40 rooms that show the lavishness of imperial life. After your tour, begin your journey back to Brno.
- Guided tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus/coach
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Kaerntnerstrasse
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Palace (Hofburg)
- Entry/Admission - Schonbrunn Palace
- Entry/Admission - Capuchin Church (Kapuzinerkirche)
- Entry/Admission - Haus der Musik
- Food and drinks during the tour
- Sacher torte in Caf Sacher
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Children must be accompanied by an adult