Explore Brussels on a 4-hour guided walking tour with a twist as you following the trail of the citys top chocolate shops. Your guide will point out the major sights as you go, explaining the history of Brussels and why it's famous for its chocolate. Enjoy tastings of these Belgian treats and learn to make your own creations during a 1 hour chocolate workshop.
Details about this tour
Brussels Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop allows you to learn how to make the real Belgian pralines yourself through a fun workshop. Orangettes, pralines, Easter eggs... The chocolates are made with real cream or alcoholic filling, they do not keep well, but then, you weren't planning on keeping them for long anyway, were you?
You will love this original and extremely delicious walking tour that looks at the authentic Brussels like no other does. You will also walk through the historic old town, see the major sights like Manneken Pis, Grand'Place, Royal Galleries but also the hidden treasures that only the locals know how to find. Also a lot of inside information about where to eat, museums, and other activities.
- 3 hours guided walking tour and venture past the major sights of Brussels
- Exclusive chocolate tastings at the best chocolatiers of Brussels
- 1 hour chocolate workshop, learn how to make your own creations and take them home with you
- Inside information about where to eat, where to find the oldest bars of Brussels, the best Brussels waffle.
- Everthing you need to become an expert in chocolate.
- Small group tour (max 25 people) to ensure the best possible quality
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
A considerable amount of walking is envolved : 3 km. People having problems with walking are subjected to be refused on this tour.
The tour will start on time. People running late have to call or email us at least one hour before departure. In case of amendement of your tour, please advise us 24 hour before departure, by sending an email or phone call.
Our guides are wearing a black jacket with our logo : Global Enterprises Tours