On this private and personalised Christmas experience, discover the winter wonderland that is Brussels over the festive season. Soak up the magical atmosphere and get into the festive spirit! Explore the city as its transformed into a Christmas fairy tale, and with a Local Host to guide you, youll see that nowhere does Christmas like Brussels!
Details about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded Local Host to discover the most festive parts of the city, strolling through the beautiful streets while theyre draped with magical Christmas lights and see UNESCO-listed monuments and buildings lit up by fabulous light displays.
Your host will show you where the best Christmas lights in the city are, and share festive traditions with you so you can discover what Christmas is really like for the locals.
Visit the impressive Winter Wonderland Festival and stroll between the chalet stalls, indulging in festive treats and warming up with a mulled wine or hot chocolate as you take in all the magic of this annual Christmas extravaganza!
Visit a smaller, traditional Christmas market where you can sample artisan chocolate and buy unique, handmade gifts and decorations to take home for your own tree.
Watch the locals gliding over an ice-rink, or get involved in the local traditions and have a go yourself, getting into the festive spirit!
EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS* Join a Local Host to explore Brussels at its most magical, seeing the famous UNESCO monuments lit up for Christmas
* See magical light displays and wander through the city to soak up the festive atmosphere
* Browse traditional chalet-style markets and pick up gifts, decorations and artisan chocolate
* Visit the famous Winter Wonderland Festival and enjoy the festivities with a mulled wine or hot chocolate
* Indulge in traditional festive foods recommended by your Local Host and sweet treats like Belgium waffles
* Get tips and tricks from your Local Host about other Christmas things to do during your trip
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- What's included
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- A cup of hot chocolate, mulled wine to warm up or a soft drink per person
- Walking experience
- Alcoholic Beverages
- What's not included
- Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so youll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses youll be matched with a like-minded Local Host
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate