Take this Brussels beer-tasting tour to discover why Belgium is so famous for its mouth-watering beers! No country in the world boasts a brewing tradition as rich and diverse as Belgiums, and this tour is the perfect way to learn about the country's beer heritage and taste great beers. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 20 people on this small group Brussels Beer tasting tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide.
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Details about this tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Global Enterprises Tours, Brussels
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: St. Catherine's Church, Brussels
Fishmarket of Brussels with authentic bars
Stop At: Place St. Gery, Brussels
Lost river Zenne
Duration: 5 minutes
- Professional beer guide
- Sample 8 Belgian Beers, paired with Belgian cheeses, chocolates and other snacks
- Visit of the oldest taverns in Brussels and meet the local people
- Smal group tour : max. 20 people
- Venture past the unknown part of Brussels : Fishmarket, Old Defense Wall, the hidden river Zenne, Chinatown,Jeanneken Pis.
- Inside information about where to eat, what to visit, and much more
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note: Infants and children under 16 years old are not allowed on this tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 16 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
The tour starts at 2PM and any delays have to be reported at least 1 hour before departure. Delays without any notice will not be accepted. This to honour the quality of the tour and to respect all customers that arrive in time.
The guide will wear a blue or black jacket with our logo Global Enterprises Tours
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate