Skip the mediocre and go straight to the sublime - the creamiest truffles and pralines, and some more unusual chocolate masterpieces. One of our Brussels hosts will show you the ropes. Visit artisanal maisons du chocolat and chocolate boutiques where chefs get creative with their truffle flavors! Hear about Belgians rich chocolate history and about how to make these world famous pralines and truffles! A sugar rush awaits!Within 24 hours after booking you'll receive a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you'll be assigned a like-minded host. Your host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary to help you discover what makes the city unique. You will also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Details about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded local to eat your way around the praline and truffle capital of the world, visiting a variety of chocolate shops where you can sample an array of the most delectable chocolate in the city, as well as passing by Brussel's famous landmarks as you stroll along the streets from shop to shop.
Visit the oldest chocolate shop in Brussels and taste their renowned pralines, discovering where Brussel's reputation for being home to the world's leading chocolatiers comes from, and hearing the story behind the local creation of the praline.
Learn how chocolate is made and the art form that is praline and truffle making in Brussels - your local and the chocolatiers who's shops you'll visit will explain how the humble cocoa bean is transformed into delicacies you'll be sampling.
As well as tasting the traditional, for local will also take you to chocolate boutiques where you can sample innovative twists on the classic truffle like chilli or hibiscus, and of course buy some to take home with you!EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Join a local to enjoy eating your way around Brussel's best chocolate shops!
- Sample up to 8 truffles, pralines and other unique chocolate creations
- Visit the oldest chocolate shop in Brussels and learn the story of the praline
- Discover how chocolate is made, from the growing process to the art form that is praline and truffle making
- Stroll past the city's most famous attractions on your way between shops
- Take a taste of the city home with you and buy some chocolate from the city's finest chocolate shops
- A private and personalized experience
- 3 hours with your host
- Up to 8 tastings of truffles, pralines, and other unique chocolate creations
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to additional attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuity (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate