Do you want to experience a close encounter with the famous Great Barrier Reef, then this is it! Enjoy a cruise out to the reef, where you'll moor up next to Heart Pontoon. From this innovative and spacious pontoon, you can snorkel and dive the tropical waters until your hearts content. Top up you tan on the sun decks, see the reef up-close without getting wet with a ride on a semi-submersible, and learn about the marine life through presentations by reef experts. There's no better way to experience the reef!
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Ideal choice for families
- Buffet lunch included
- Free snacks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Details about this tour
The Great Barrier Reef is truly one of the great wonders of the natural world and a must-see for any visitor to the region. Formed millions of years ago, this colorful living reef continues to grow and flourish just off the coast from the Whitsundays. Hundreds of different types of fish and hard and soft coral thrive in the sheltered lagoon.
Travel aboard a high-speed catamaran to an innovative reef pontoon featuring an interactive underwater viewing chamber, semi-submersible and a spacious sun-deck to lounge on. Discover the underwater wonderland of one of the regions most acclaimed outer Great Barrier Reef sites. The colorful corals and abundance of marine life will blow you away as you enjoy sheltered snorkeling and diving all year round.
Whether you are a first timer or an experienced diver, our fully certified instructors will ensure you have unforgettable dive memories. Diving on the outer Great Barrier Reef is an experience not to be missed!
Morning and afternoon tea, and a sumptuous lunch are provided by award winning restaurants from Airlie Beach, taking care to base the menu on seasonality and the best produce available.
- Up to 4 hours at the Outer Barrier Reef
- Semi-submersible coral viewing with reef appreciation talk
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Buffet lunch, plus morning and afternoon tea/coffee
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef tax)
- Guided snorkel tours with Reef Interpreters (payable direct)
- Introductory or certified dives (payable direct)
- Scenic Helicopter Flights over world-famous Heart Reef (payable direct)
- Photography, video or DVD of daily activities (payable direct)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Snorkeling gear provided
• Underwater viewing chamber
• All you can eat buffet lunch
• Morning and afternoon tea
• Presentations by reef experts
• FREE wetsuit usage
• Sun deck for topping up your tan
• Massage (additional cost)
• Guided snorkeling tours (additional cost)
• Intro and certified diving (additional cost)
• Scenic helicopter flights (additional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All diving activities permit adults aged 16 years and over.
Nearest airports: Fly into Proserpine airport also known as Whitsunday Coast Airport (40 miles from Airlie Beach) or fly into Hamilton Island Airport
Please bring swimsuit, towel, protective clothing from the sun including a hat and sunblock, light jacket or sweater during the cooler months, money or credit card for optional purchases, your camera and sense of fun!