Enjoy relaxing on the pure white sand of Whitehaven Beach. You can walk along the seven kilometer stretch of natural silica sand, swim in crystal clear water or lay back and read a good book. There is no better place to unwind then finding your own slice of paradise and feeling the ocean breeze sweep over you as your body melts into the sand. The only way to truly experience one of the world's best beaches is in style and comfort aboard a large, high-speed and air-conditioned catamaran.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Ideal choice for families
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Details about this tour
Picturesque Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays premier natural attractions - five miles (seven kilometers) of glistening white silica sand complemented by crystal clear waters. Located on Whitsunday Island, the largest island in the region, Whitehaven Beach is fully protected and uninhabited due to its National and Marine Park status. Its shallows are graced by various species of turtles, and these ancient creatures are often sighted during daily visits.
Swim in the crystal clear waters, take a leisurely walk along the pristine beach, join in the beach games or just relax and soak up the sunshine.
- Commentary from experienced crew
- Island cruise a large air-conditioned catamaran
- Morning or afternoon tea on board vessel
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef tax)
- Food and drinks, unless specified (snacks and drinks available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Snacks available to purchase