Come and enjoy this unique and fun hot pot experience in a special Ice House during your Harbin trip in winter time. Followed by a private half day tour based on your interests, and your tour guide will assist you with attraction tickets arrangement upon arrival (at your own cost). Flexible tour departure time allows you to starts in the morning or afternoon. Ice House hot pot meal, private guide and car service are inclusive.
- Seasonal Offer
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Details about this tour
Your private tour guide and driver meet your hotel lobby at 8:30am or 2:30pm based on your booking schedule.
Some suggested half day things to do (choose one, or feel free to discuss with your guide on the travel day)
- Harbin City Tour
- Siberian tiger park
- Local culture life on Songhua River: watch ice fishing, and winter swimming at Songhua river pool. You have a chance to take a fun snow tubing ride there if you like
- Ice and Snow Festival or other indoor Ice and Snow attractions.
- Harbin polarland
- Wanda International Ice-lantern World or others.
Then, enjoy your hot pot lunch at the amazing Ice House for hot-pot. You will be served your own pot with vegetables, meat and one bottle Harbin beer or soft drink. After this special lunch experience, you will be transferred back to hotel in Harbin city
Please note that Ice festival at Ice and Snow Festival normally opens from December 22 to the end of February each year. If your attend the tour during Ice and snow festival off season, you cannot visit them. but you can visit indoor ice and snow attraction.
- Ice house hot-pot lunch (or dinner) with 1 beer or soft drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- private tour guide
- private vehicle
- Entrance fee to attractions
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note that Ice and snow festival normally opens from December 22 to the end of February each year. During snow festival off season, you will visit some other attractions instead
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in winter season conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking boots
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate