Customize your one day Harbin city tour according to your personal interests. Choose from ,Songhua river ropeway, russian town, Sun Island, Polarland, St. Sophia Church, Central Street, Songhua River Bridge, Unit 731 Museum, or anywhere in the city you would like to see. Your guide will discuss with you and customize your itinerary for the day to show you beautiful Harbin through a local's eyes via public transportation, taxi, or by you foot.
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Details about this tour
This one day Harbin private tour allows you to customize itinerary according to your personal interests. You may choose from the option in below list or places within the city but not on the list. Discuss with you guide prior to your tour departure date to create very own unique experience. On the morning of your tour date, your guide will meet and greet you at the lobby of your downtown Harbin hotel to embark on a day of excitements and show you beautiful Harbin through local's eyes via public transportation, taxi, or walking!
Transportation to/from attractions and admission tickets to attractions are at your own expense.
- Sun Island - located near the north end of Song Hua River in Harbin and the heart of snow sculptures in China. It's widely considered the highlight of Harbin ice and snow tourism as well as an important part of the Harbin Ice and Snow Festival
- Polarland - located at the famous scenic site inthis city, Sun Island, is the first polar themed park combining animal shows, polar attractions, and interactive experience in one.
- St. Sophia Church - the largest Eastern Orthodox Church in the far east, it was listed as one of the Key Cultural Relics under State Protection In November, 1996. Six months later, thecitygovernment restored the church and renamed it as Harbin Art Gallery.
- Central Street - the most exotic place in Harbin boasting foreign shops, hotels, and bars. You could find Russian leather, British woolen cloth, French perfume, German medicine and plenty more on this trendy street which was appointed as a pedestrian street in 1997 by the city government.
- Song Hua River Bridge - ranked as the fifth longest river in China and the largest tributary of Heilong River,Song Hua River is a great place for scenic walk in summer with beautiful flowers, swaying willow trees, and magnificent towers and pavilions along its banks.
- Unit 731 Museum - originally part of a 150-building complex built by the Japanese during the 1930s to develop biochemical weapons and to perform live human body experiments, the museum now displays photographs and relics from the period to remind people of the horror happened here during World War II.
- Private guide service
- Private tour
- Public Transportation fee
- Hotel pickup and hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry ticket for attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 3 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Saint Sophia Cathedral is currently closed for renovation until September 2019 and you will visit Saint Sophia Square or indoor food market instead
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate