Visit the vibrant local marketand the traditional food shopswiththe Cesarina and immerse yourself in a private cooking classat the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of cuisine from Cinque Terre areaand taste the fruit of your labour accompaniedbya glass of local wine. During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make thedishes. Then, tasteeverything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Details about this tour
- Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional food shops: learn how to recognize the best ingredients for the perfect Italian meal (1 hour)
- Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon: learn the secrets of the regional recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home (3 hours)
- Connect with local people: meet the Cesarina at the market you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed.
- Taste an authentic regional 3-course menu with drinks included (2 hours).
- Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from regional cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
- Take the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag back home
- Local taxes
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class
- Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Apron and shopping bag
- Hotel pickup and transfer with driver are available upon request at an extra charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process.
Once the reservation is made, you will receive all the details about the Cesarina address.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate