From Mendoza we will head southwest towards the town of Tupungato, to drive among the vineyards fields in the Uco Valley. The vines reach the slopes of the Andes mountain range and their green contrast with the white of the snowy mountains.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Details about this tour
The route offers superb views of the highest mountains, El Plata and the imposing Tupungato volcano. After about 140 km we will arrive at El Manzano Histrico, a small village located at the foot of the mountain range and core of the Natural Reserve of the same name. This is one of the main tourist attractions of the area.
In El Manzano, authentic Gauchos will be waiting for us. Then we will ride the horses, and by trotting, we will explore into the deep valleys and towering mountains of the Andes. We will arrive at the Pampa del Durazno, an old native ritual center, and will end the ride at the Portezuelo de la Piedra Blanca. The best way to see the natural beauty of the Andes is on horseback.
We will culminate the ride with an Argentine Asado prepared by the Gauchos in the traditional style.
- Round trip private transportation from your Hotel in Mendoza town
- Professional bilingual guide
- Technical equipment (VHF radio and phone communication, first aid kit)
- Specialized guides, experts baqueanos from the area
- Horses in excellent condition and easy to drive
- BBQ and drinks
- Personal items (e.g. hygiene, clothes etc.
- Personal porter
- Phone communications and items of a personal nature
- Insurance liability
- Ground or air evacuations
- Hospitalization or medication of any kind
- Any expenses due to last minute cancellations or delays
- Additional costs due to any change in the activity requested by the client
- Any other service not mentioned on this condition sheet
Confirmation will be received at time of booking