This natural paradise offers some of the best Andes trekking to do in one day from Mendoza.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
Details about this tour
Enjoy this full day hiking in Cordon del Plata. Mt Lomas Blancas (3650 M - 11.975 Ft).
Cordon del Plata mountain range is located 80 km west of Mendoza town and have mountains up to 6000 meters high. This natural paradise offers some of the best hikes to do in one day leaving from Mendoza.
In this trek we ascend the summit of Lomas Blancas, an easy three thousands meters peak that offers superb views of the Cordillera de los Andes.
This is a good choice for those with athletic ability, but does not necessarily require prior experience in mountaineering.
Enjoy with us the amazing views of the valleys and surrounding summits.
Average trekking time is between 5-6 hours. The difficulty of this hiking is lower to intermediate.
- Round-trip private transportation from your hotel in Mendoza town
- Professional bilingual guide
- Walking poles
- Personal gear
- Phone communications and items of personal nature
- Insurance liability
- Ground or air evacuations
- Hospitalization or medication of any kind
- Any other service not mentioned in this condition sheet
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
We recommend you to bring the following item: Fleece jacket, waterproof or windproof jacket, trekking pants, sun hat, wool or fleece hat, sunglasses with 100% UV protection, trekking boots or hiking footwear, 2 liters water bottle and 20K backpack max