For those tight on time, this 75-minute Seine River cruise is perfect. Discover Paris' glittering waterfront sights in a relaxed, casual setting, and enjoy dinner with a view. Board a boat on Ile de la Cit, the epicenter of Paris, and cruise past Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, Place de la Concorde, the Eiffel Tower and more famous attractions. Savor a simple 3-course meal from the comfort of your window-facing armchair, and upgrade to include wine or Champagne.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Details about this tour
Board an elegant boat on Ile de la Cit, the historic heart of Paris, and head out along the River Seine to enjoy dazzling views of the city at night. This 75-minute cruise takes you past Paris most interesting and beautiful riverside attractions, and with your information booklet to hand, you can read up on them all from the comfort of your table.
Cruise past impressive Notre Dame Cathedral and admire its imposing Gothic architecture from your pristine vantage point. Continue to Ile St Louis, an ancient and tranquil spot in the middle of the Seine.
As your captain guides you gracefully along the river, keep an eye out for other special points of interest; Htel de Ville, the Louvre Museum, the Muse dOrsay, Place de la Concorde and the dazzling Eiffel Tower all line your route, and your vantage point affords you wonderful viewing angles.
As Paris nighttime panorama drifts by, enjoy a lovely 3-course set dinner: start with foie gras, followed by a chicken or fish specialty, and end with a duo of sweet treats. Upgrade to include wine or Champagne with your meal. The boat's armchair-style seats all face outward, ensuring amazing views as you dine.
After 75 minutes of cruising the Seine, disembark at Ile de la Cit, where your tour began.
Please note: From November to April the route is different due to high river levels. The cruise will start and end near the Eiffel Tower and will pass fewer sites than the summer cruise.
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Half a bottle of wine per couple (if option selected)
- Half a bottle of Champagne per couple (if option selected)
- Information booklet
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Audio commentary
Paris en Scene Menu
• Tomato, mozzarella and pesto
• Sliced duck with crushed potatoes
• Salmon pavé with italian spices
• Tartelette aux fruits de saison Seasonal fruits pie
Vegan Menu (reservation only)
• Lentil salad, girolles, artichoke hearts and old-fashioned vegetable soup
• Polenta and wild mushroom cake, seasonal vegetable fricassee, saffron pepper coulis
• Pineapple carpaccio
• Salmon fillet, saffron cream sauce, rice pilaf with seasonal vegetablesOR
• Chicken supreme, mushroom sauce, rice pilaf with seasonal vegetables
• Duo of desserts
• Water for all menus
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
Vegan menu available