View a network of over 270 Waterfalls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Enjoy a 8 km truck ride through the jungle and panoramic view of the environment;Take a 6 km boat ride through the Canyon of the Iguassu River, until you reach the falls;Feel the power of the falls as you pass so close that you get wet!
Details about this tour
Argentine Falls Tour: One of the 7 wonders of the world.
The tour begins early in the morning with your pick-up at the hotel to take you to the National Park. The pick-up time will depend on the area where you are staying, approximately between 7:20 am and 8:20 am.
The traditional circuits will be visited: Lower Path, Upper Path and Devils Throat. The tour includes the Rainforest Ecological Train.
*Lower Path: With a length of 1,700 meters, walkways venture into the lush jungle to take direct contact with the breaking of the Dos Hermanas, Chico and Ramirez Jumps. You will also enjoy the massive seawall water falling from Bosetti Jump and Alvar Nunez, Elenita and Lanusse.
-Duration: This path is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
-Level of difficulty: Medium. No access to stairs until Bosetti Jump and lookout balcony of Iguazu Canyon.
*Upper Path: Walk of 1,300 meters (round trip). Elevated walkways will take you to the fall line of several major jumps, reaching the edge thereof. It provides an overview of the complex from a greater height.
-Duration: This path is approximately 1 hour.
-Level of difficulty: Easy. Access to stairs.
* Devil's Throat: Accessed through the Rainforest Ecological Train, descending on the Devil's Throat Station. From there, after 1,000 meters walk along the walkways, you will reach the grand "Devil's Throat" where Iguazu is expressed with all his might.
Great Adventure: Ride through the Iguazu National Park through the Jungle, rapids and waterfalls.
* 4X4 in the Jungle: 8 kilometers-ride in ATV through the Yacarati Path to Puerto Macuco.
* Boat Ride: - rapids and waterfalls: The embarkation will be in semi-rigid boats, which will navigate 6 km of the lower Iguazu river and 2 Km of rapids. Join the Devil's Throat Canyon to approach the jumps and then land on San Martin Island.
- Transfer from Puerto Iguazu Airport to Puerto Iguazu Downtown Hotels (not including hotels located within the Iriapu Forest)
- Bilingual guide in Spanish and English
- Roundtrip transfer from/to hotels in Puerto Iguazu and Foz do Iguassu to/from the Park.
- Boat Ride
- 4x4 Ride through the Jungle
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport
- Food and beverages
- Admissions to National Park (Payable only at the national park in Argentine pesos - foreign currency not accepted)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Important: Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you to wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers