This experience of Costa Rican natural history its exotic flora and fauna - is highly recommended for any naturalist, young or old, who wants to get to know firsthand the pulse of the mangrove ecosystem. Keep an eye out for caimans, sloths, crocodiles, boas, white face monkeys, egrets, and so many more species of wildlife. And finally, end your adventure with a relaxing and rewarding meal in typical Costa Rican flavor at a local hot spot restaurant before you return to your hotel.
Details about this tour
- Discover one of the most amazing eco-systems, the coastal mangrove located at Isla Damas.
- On board of a covered motor boat you will navigate through the waterways of the mangrove surrounded by a variety flora and fauna.
- Learn with your naturalist tour guide about the richness of this sanctuary and its importance to our country and the world.
- Be amazed by curious families of monkeys, occasionally they like to climb aboard.
- Do not miss the opportunity to observe unparalleled birds species, caimans, sloth and reptiles.
- Delight a delicious typical lunch at a local restaurant.
Tour includes: A/C transportation, bilingual guide (English/Spanish), boat ride, tropical fruits and lunch.
What to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, hat or cap ,suntan lotion, insect repellent and camera
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Manuel Antonio area)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Adult pricing applies to all travelers (0-5 free of charge)
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers