Let Don Gilberto and his family show you the real Costa Rica on horseback! Once they pick you up the adventure in history and nature begins, starting with the Quepos Indians and leading you through the changes of Manuel Antonio until today. Enjoy learning about Costa Ricas exotic plants and rare wildlife as you ride through the tropical jungle and private ecological reserve at Tocori, just minutes away from Manuel Antonio.
Details about this tour
- Welcome to Don Gilberto Ranch! Today you will enjoy a horseback riding along the primary rainforest through the Tocori Private Ecological Reserve.
- Learn about the flora and fauna of Costa Rica during your nature walk and enjoy a refreshing dip in a natural pool fed by the waterfalls of Quebrada Arroyo.
- Enjoy a delicious casado with homemade tortillas prepared by Doa Eli and delight your taste with the Costa Rican flavours.
- Visit the botanical garden and learn about how Don Gilberto help to preserve the plants and herbs used by our indigenous.
- After Don Gilberto and his family have hosted you at their Rancho he always says When you come back , you will have a friend
Tour includes: A/C transportation, bilingual tour guide (English/Spanish), snacks and lunch.
What to bring: Long pants, hiking shoes, towel , a change of clothes , sunscreen lotion, insect repellent and camera.
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Manuel Antonio hotels)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Minimum age is 07 years
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers