Our Private Jungle Night Research Experience is an educational and informative tour and this is what sets us apart from most other tours operators. If you are not interested in learning about the nocturnal creatures living in beautiful Manuel Antonio this is not the right activity for you.Designed for very small groups in mind (4-6 people max about), we will do our best to avoid the classic large noise tour operators areas, as we find our way through the beautifully preserved private park, you will find yourself next to many kind of spiders, tree frogs, lizards, snakes and occasionally anteaters, sloths, armadillos, deers, etc... If you love all things creepy-crawly, our Night Research Walk is the perfect tour for you! Unearth all there is to know about the creatures you cant catch during the day.
Details about this tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hotel Playa Espadilla
When the sun goes down, a new cast of creatures come out to play. If you love all things creepy-crawly, our Night Research Walk is the perfect experience for you! Unearth all there is to know about the creatures you cant catch during the day.
Duration: 2 hours
- Private Certified Naturalist Tour Guide
- Bottled water for the hike
- Private Hotel, Airbnb, or Rental Home pickup and drop-off
- Rubber boots provided during rainy season (If you choose to go with our rubber boots, it is important to pack socks that reach above the top of the boot)
- When we meet for the tour, we will have powerful flashlight available for everyone
- All pictures and videos taken during the tour with our BTX Swarovski Spotting Scopes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Playa Espadilla
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside Quepos-Manuel Antonio local areas.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A light cotton T-shirt and pants are ideal for the tour. Comfortable clothes are recommended (Long sleeve shirts are not necessary)
Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes or hiking boots) are required to participate on the tour. (Please, no sandals or Tevas)
Important Pickup Information: Our meeting point will be right at your hotel lobby or front desk (Sharp Time please, NOT Costa Rican Sloth Time) Whether you are booking a group, private or deluxe tour, please be an ethical traveler, it's not respectful make other enthusiastic participants wait in the car or van, if you are having a delay situation (breakfast, eletrical, mecanical, etc) Do not hesitate contacting us, we will be more than happy to help you and make sure you have the most plesesnt and saticfactory experience with our company.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers