Experience a perfect combination of adventure, nature and safety traveling through the primary Costa Rican tropical jungle on suspension cables. Imagine yourself soaring high above the jungle floor as you fly through treetops, amongst some of the most beautiful flora and fauna in the Costa Rican rainforest.
Details about this tour
- During your two-hour journey, you will be perched on one of 20 platforms high above the jungle floor with dramatic views of the valley. A series of zip line cables reaching up to 450 meters (1,475 ft) take guests throughout the unspoiled rainforest canopy on an exclusive tour.
- At the end of the tour, you will choose to finish on the last cable or to do the Rappel platform and Tarzan Swing.
- Discover the abundant wildlife along the way; including Titi monkeys, two and three toed sloths, poison dart frogs, iguanas and toucans.
Tour includes: A/C transportation, bilingual guide (English/Spanish) and equipment.
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, hiking shoes, suntan lotion, insect repellent and camera
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Manuel Antonio and Quepos)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers