On this full-day tour you will get to see Purmamarca, with its 7 Colors Hill, and Tilcara and its ruins and the unique church of Uqua. Humahuaca was declared a World Heritage Site, given its unique, sharp and colorful mountains cape.
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Details about this tour
The journey leaves from Salta, and visits several cities on a long stretch including San Salvador de Jujuy, Yala, Volcan and Purmamarca Village where you will walk along its narrow streets and observe the Seven Colors Hill, the Uqua Church and the Craft Market in the square.
After that, you will continue towards the town of Tilcara, to visit the Pucar (ancient ruins), Huacalera and cross the Tropic of Capricorn, from where the colors of La Pollera del Coya Hill can be seen.
Next, travel to Uqua to see its church, where the paintings of the Arcabuceros Angels (important vestige in the zone of the Cuzquea School) are kept.
Arrival to Humahuaca will be at noon; this town has an important church and the Independence Monument (the Indian) of the sculptor Soto Avendao. After lunch you will observe La Paleta del Pintor (The Paintor's Palette) route which frames the town of Maimara. This concludes the tour, where you will then return to Salta.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Pucara de Tilcara
- Entry/Admission - Monumento a los Heroes de la Independencia
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia San Francisco de Paula
- Entry/Admission - The Hill of Seven Colors
- Entry/Admission - San Salvador de Jujuy
- Entry/Admission - Las Paletas Del Pintor
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers