TRAVELING OF PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPLORATION to ARGENTINIAN NORTHWEST, CHILE & BOLIVIA, THE ANDEAN JEWELRY. FROM Salta ARGENTINA, DRIVING THE 40 NATIONAL ROUTE, CROSSING THE ANDES TO CHILE AND BOLIVIA TO ENJOY LITLLE AND HIDDEN TOWNS IN THE ANDES REGION.
Details about this tour
In this experience you can visit and enjoy the following sites, Salta Province, Cachi, Los Cardones National Park, the impressive Cuesta del Obispo, the Calchacaqu Valley, Walk to the Canyon of the Devil in Salta, cross the famous Abra del Acay, with its more than 4000 meters above sea level, San Antonio de Los Cobres, The Viaduct of La Polvorilla, the Train of the Clouds, Paso de Jama, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile.
The Altiplanic Lagoons Miscanti, Miiques, Salar de Tara and Atacama, Mirador de Piedras Rojas and Laguna Tuyajto.
The Lagunas Escondidas of Baltiniche, Sunset Atacameo. Due to the amount of salt that the lagoons contain you will be able to float! Same as in the Dead Sea!
The Eduardo Avaroa Reserve Bolivia. Altiplanic Lagoons of Bolivia) We left from San Pedro de Atacama to go to one of the most impressive reserves of the Bolivian Altiplano, Lagoons, Blanca and Verde, thermal baths in the Polques Lagoon, the Sioli desert the Stone Tree. "Puntas Negras" Laguna Colorada to see hundreds of pink flamingos in their natural habitat and admire the intense color of the lagoon, then continue to Quetena Chico. Night in a shared basic family accommodation.
Other atractions in this adventure !!! Geysers Sol de Maana, Uyuni Salt Flats, Colchani, Incahuasi Island, Tupiza, Humahuaca, Purmamarca, Tilcara, Yala and Reyes Termal Place in Jujuy Province.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Landing and facility fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle <>
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Entrance fees
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The listed price does not include a $X per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- The listed price does not include a $X per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- The listed price does not include a $X per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable) <>
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of XX people per booking is required
A maximum of XX people per booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking