This is aMountain Bike circuitchosen by the majority of people who have some experience in cycling or already made another of our tours as theRainforest Circuitand left wanting some more. It goes through natural scenery immensely beautiful and magnificen
Details about this tour
- Duration:Full Day. From 10am a 17pm approx. (The length varies according to the group level)
- Departure Times:9:00 hs. and/or 14:00 hs.
- Level of difficulty:Medium or moderate. Can participate all kind of people, with a minimum fit and minimal technical skill. Different paths to choose depending on the physical level of the participants.Please note: Not suitable for people with vertigo because it crosses a bridge of nearly 40 mts. high.
- Region:Lermas Valley / El Toro Creek.
- Price:See theTours Price List
- Include:Transfers, Complete Equipment (Bikes, Helmets, etc.), snacks, mineral water, Bilingual Guides, Insurance.
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothes - Hat - Sunglasses - Trekking shoes or sandals - Sunblock.
TheQuebrada El Torois the natural channel of communication between theLerma's Valley and the Puna. For thousands of years was used by groups of people to move, so there are manyarchaeological sites.
This circuit begins in thevillage of Campo Quijano known as The Andes Portal, which arrive in vehicle. The circuit runs the first part of the gorge, an area with deep canyons andlush vegetation in summer.
Crossing the Bridge Known part of the route of the famousTrain to the Clouds, understanding how this marvel of engineering work and knowing some stations now abandoned asRio Blanco and El Alisal.
With an small Trekking, will arrive to abeautiful waterfall called "Chorro Azul", without a doubt the preferred point to make a stop to chat, relax and get energy to continue into the second part of the circuit.
The second part of the circuit is to make adownhill of 6 kmto the point where expect the vehicle to return Salta.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Most travelers can participate
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
HEIGHTS: All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
WEIGHTS: All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers