For over a decade Extranomical Tours has been creating amazing memories on our Redwoods and Wine Country Escape tour from San Francisco. This award-winning tour combines two of Californias best experiences: Coast Redwoods in Muir Woods and Californias Wine Country! Its the only Woods & Wine tour to include all wine tasting fees.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
Details about this tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, Mill Valley, Marin County, California
The primeval home to old growth Coastal Redwoods, some at least 1,200 years old. The tallest is 258 feet high.
We optimize the time you spend on the trails of Coastal Redwoods by arriving before the crowds. Youll spend just over an hour enjoying Californias native flora and fauna, taking in giant ferns, moss-lined creeks, fresh bay leaf-scented air from the many Laurel trees and squirrels, blue jays and deer if youre lucky.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, San Francisco, California
Monumental structure originally constructed for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition in order to exhibit works of art presented there.
Stop At: Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma, Sonoma County, California
Duration: 1 hour
- Expert guide and commentary
- Wine tasting at 3 wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (most hotels in downtown San Francisco/Fisherman's Wharf area, but do not pick up outside SF city limits)
- Gourmet lunch (upgrade; select at checkout if desired)
- Free Wifi on vehicle
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee (USD15.00 per person - subject to change)
- Additional food and drinks
- Lunch for children is not included in rate and will need to be paid at restaurant. Children order a la carte. (Customer is responsible for payment on site)
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
For hotel pickups, please select the Hilton Union Square on 333 O'Farrell Street (Mason Street entrance) if your hotel is not listed
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If its canceled because the minimum isnt met, youll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers