Learn to ride the waves at Santa Monica Beach! Surf lessons with professional, expert instructors equals an unforgettable adventure in California. These lessons are available to all ages year round and include equipment.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Popular choice with kids
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Editor's Pick
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Details about this tour
There's no better way to experience Santa Monica than on the beach. You may schedule surf lesson times from 6am to 6pm every day all year round, with a duration of 1.5 hours.
You will meet your instructors at Lifeguard Tower 28 on the Santa monica beach. Instructors are equipped to teach beginning, intermediate and advanced levels, and all children over 4 years of age are encouraged to participate. Your instructors also encourage siblings, friends, couples and families to attend together.
If this isn't your first time surfing, use it as an opportunity to fine tune your skills! Indicate if you're an intermediate surfer under the additional notes at time of booking, and you will be matched with an instructor that is the right fit for you.
Don't worry about the equipment (surf boards and wetsuits); rental costs are included in the price.
- Professional guide
- Local guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please contact tour operator post-booking to confirm lesson time