Venture into the vineyards amongst 100-year old bush vines. Stop for a photo at the top of the vineyard and witness spectacular 360 degree views of the Barossa valley.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Details about this tour
Your segway tour starts at the picnic grounds at Seppeltsfield Winery, it is here you get you set up with your headsets, helmets and safety vests to commence training one on one with your instructor and guide.
Once fully trained and confident, head off with your group on an adventure through Seppeltsfield's breathtakingly beautiful 19th century estate with gorgeous gardens, palm lined roads, heritage buildings and ancient vineyards, making it perfect for discovery on a segway.
To add to the fun of the day there are many stops for photo shots and you will learn how to do some tricks on your segway - there may even be some races. All in all, a fantastic and unique experience for any one over the age of 12-years.
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Safety demonstration and coaching
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking