Acceptance of terms
In addition, when using particular Thingstodo.tours services, you and JoGuru Inc shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time.
Description of services
JoGuru Inc through Thingstodo.tours currently provides users with tours and activities products aggregated from leading booking sites. You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for JoGuru Inc to provide the Service.
You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from JoGuru Inc, such as service announcements and administrative messages, and that these communications are considered part of Thingstodo.tours membership and you may be able to opt out of receiving them.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
Under no circumstances will JoGuru Inc be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any JoGuru Inc server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of JoGuru Inc, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
You acknowledge that JoGuru Inc does not pre-screen Content, but that JoGuru Inc and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move or keep any Content that is available via the Service Thingstodo.tours. Without limiting the foregoing, JoGuru Inc and its designees shall have the right to remove any content that violates the Terms of Usage or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created on/for Thingstodo.tours, or submitted to Thingstodo.tours.
You acknowledge and agree that JoGuru Inc may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to –
- (a) Comply with legal process.
- (b) Enforce the Terms of Services.
- (c) Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
- (d) Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Thingstodo.tours, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve –
- (a) Transmissions over various networks; and
- (b) Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Special admonitions for international use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India or the country in which you reside.
You agree to indemnify and hold JoGuru Inc, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the terms of usage, or your violation of any rights of another.
No resale of service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
General practices regarding use and storage
You acknowledge that JoGuru Inc may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on JoGuru Inc servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time.
You agree that JoGuru Inc has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or updation or failure to store or storage of any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You further acknowledge that JoGuru Inc reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Modifications to service
JoGuru Inc reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that JoGuru Inc shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Dealings with advertisers/affiliate partners
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers/affiliate Partners found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser/affiliate partner. You agree that JoGuru Inc shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers/affiliate partners on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because JoGuru has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that JoGuru Inc is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that JoGuru Inc shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
JoGuru Inc proprietary rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by JoGuru Inc, advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided on Thingstodo.tours for using or accessing the Service.
Disclaimer of warrantiesYou expressly understand and agree that –
a) Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is"and "as available" basis. JoGuru Inc expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind ,whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
(b)JoGuru Inc makes no warranty that –
- i) The service will meet your requirements,
- ii) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- iv)The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- v) Any errors in the software will be corrected.
(c) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
(d) No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from JoGuru Inc or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms of usage.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that JoGuru Inc shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if JoGuru Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from –
- (i) The use or the inability to use the service;
- (ii) The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received, or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- (iii) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- (iv) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
- (v) Deletion or failure of deletion of any content or user information on Thingstodo.tours
- (vi) Any other matter relating to the service.
Exclusions and limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 17 and 18 may not apply to you.
Special admonition for services relating to financial matters
If you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any news, messages, alerts or other information from the Service concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please read the above Sections 17 and 18 again.
They go doubly for you. In addition, for this type of information particularly, the phrase "Let the investor beware" is apt. The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. JoGuru Inc and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the terms of usage or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
Thingstodo.tours, Thingstodo.tours logo, and other JoGuru Inc logos and product and service names are trademarks of JoGuru Inc. Without JoGuru Inc’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the JoGuru Inc. Marks.
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
JoGuru Inc respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Designate Copyright Agent for JoGuru Inc, Inventus Law Copyright Compliance, the following information at email@example.com.
- (a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- (b) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- (c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- (d) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- (e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
JoGuru Inc’s Designate Copyright Agent, Inventus Law Copyright Compliance, for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JoGuru Inc does not claim ownership of the images, pictures or photos on Thingstodo.tours. The images on Thingstodo.tours are user contributed images. JoGuru Inc is not liable for any damages, claims that may arise out of any copyright violation that happens because of user contributed images of Thingstodo.tours
JoGuru Inc will comply with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). DMCA assures swift removal of images for copyright owners and provides a safe harbor from liability for complying web hosts once put on notice. We respect all copyright owners and will always comply with well documented notices.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The Terms of Usage constitute the entire agreement between you and JoGuru Inc and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and JoGuru Inc. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. The Terms of Usage and the relationship between you and Thingstodo.tours shall be governed by the laws of USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide to this website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. JoGuru Inc shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of you or of third parties; (ii) JoGuru Inc is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) JoGuru Inc may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from JoGuru Inc for the feedback under any circumstances.