Have you ever been to a local market and traditional food shop in Italy,full of ingredients you'd love to experiment with? This is your chance to visit a market with a local expert, choose your most inspiring ingredients, and create and name your very own recipe. Go food shopping with your Cesarina and choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination beforeimmersing yourself in a private cooking classat their home. With their expert guidance, you will learn how to prepare your chosen ingredients and make your own Italian creations. Cultivate yourcreativity and confidence in the kitchen by adding an Italian flair to your dishes. Then, tasteeverything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Details about this tour
- Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional food shops: choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination (1 hour)
- Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon: learn how to prepare your chosen ingredients and make your own Italian creations (3 hours)
- Connect with local people: meet the Cesarina at the market you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed.
- Taste your own recipes with drinks included.
- Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from local regional cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
- Take the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag back home
- Local taxes
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class
- Tasting session
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Apron and shopping bag
- Hotel pickup and transfer with driver are available upon request at an extra charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process.
Once the reservation is made, you will receive all the details about the Cesarina address.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate