Enjoy summit views of the eastern and western Sierra as well assubalpine lakes and meadows without summiting anything! This trail only gains a modest 900 feet of elevation on its waytospectacular views ofMono Lake and the Owens River Valleyfrom 10,599 feet! All of this, plus the wildflowers, swimming andrelative solitude make this a Guide's Choice Hike!
Details about this tour
- Private hiking adventure with an experienced naturalist guide.
- 8 mile round trip day hike.
- Moderate hike due to 900 feet of elevation gain over 4 miles beginning at 9700 feet.
- We'll pick you up or meet you at any location along HWY 120 between Groveland CA and Yosemite Valley.
- Private Naturalist Guide
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Day Packs
- Water & Water Filter
- First Aid & Emergency Equipment
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Liter of Water per Person
- Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
- Sun Block & Insect Repellent
- Camera & Binoculars
- Hiking shoes/boots, tennis shoes or trainers
- 10 hours
- 8 AM - 6 PM
- All guides are required to have a minumum of 3 years of experience in the activity and location.
- All guides carry a minimum of Wilderness First Responder safety training.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A considerable amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces ans distance, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate