Standing proud at 9926 feet, the summit of Clouds Rest looks down over the famed Half Dome, Yosemite Valley and El Capitan! The 360 degree panoramas from the summit also include North Dome, Sentinel Dome, Cathedral Rocks, Mt Hoffman and other incredible high country lamdmarks. These summit vistas combined with diverse flora and fauna and history make this trip a classic Yosemite experience! Note: This hike has some steep drop offs that may bother people with acrophobia
Details about this tour
- Private hiking adventure with an experienced naturalist guide.
- 14.5 mile round trip day hike.
- Strenuous due to 1775 feet of elevation gain over 7 miles beginning at 8150 feet.
- We'll pick you up or meet you at any location along HWY 120 between Groveland CA and Yosemite Valley.
- Private Naturalist Guide
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Day Packs
- Water & Water Filter
- First Aid & Emergency Equipment
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Liter of Water per Person
- Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
- Sun Block & Insect Repellent
- Camera & Binoculars
- Hiking shoes/boots, tennis shoes or trainers
- 10 hours
- 8 AM - 6 PM
- All guides are required to have a minumum of 3 years of experience in the activity and location.
- All guides carry a minimum of Wilderness First Responder safety training.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A considerable amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces ans distance, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate