Summit the 2nd highest peak in Yosemite National Park with an experienced naturalist guide! This short butchallenging crosscountry hike begins at10,000 feet near Tioga Pass and travels through the wildflowers of Dana Meadows before ascendinghigh above alpineto13,601feetgivingyoubreathtaking views of Mono Lake and the eastern Sierra!
Details about this tour
- Private hiking adventure with an experienced naturalist guide.
- 6 mile round trip hike.
- Extremely Strenuous due to 3000+ feet of elevation gain over 3 miles beginning above10,000 feet.
- We'll pick you up or meet you at any location along HWY 120 between Groveland CA and Yosemite valley.
- Private Naturalist Guide
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Day Packs
- Water & Water Filter
- First Aid & Emergency Equipment
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Liter of Water per Person
- Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
- Sun Block & Insect Repellent
- Camera & Binoculars
- Hiking shoes/boots, tennis shoes or trainers
- 9 hours
- 8 AM - 5 PM
- All guides are required to have a minumum of 3 years of experience in the activity and location.
- All guides carry a minimum of Wilderness First Responder safety training.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A strenuous walking is involved at high elevations
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate