Looking down on both Clouds Rest and Half Dome from the 10,854 footsummit of Mt. Hoffmann is not even the best part of this incredibly scenic cross country day hike. In addition to the 360 degree panoramic views ofthehighcountryfromYosemite'sgeographiccenter, you get high alpine lakes, marmots galore, wild flowers and tons of history and geology, making this a definite Guide's Choice Hike!
Details about this tour
- Private hiking adventure with an experienced naturalist guide.
- 6 - mile round trip hike.
- Strenuous due to 2500 feet of elevation gain over 3 miles beginning at 9000 feet.
- We'll pick you up or meet you at any location along HWY 120 between Groveland CA and Yosemite Valley.
- Private Naturalist Guide
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Day Packs
- Water & Water Filter
- First Aid & Emergency Equipment
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Liter of Water per Person
- Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
- Sun Block & Insect Repellent
- Camera & Binoculars
- Hiking shoes/boots, tennis shoes or trainers
- 8 hours
- 9 AM - 5 PM
- All guides are required to have a minumum of 3 years of experience in the activity and location.
- All guides carry a minimum of Wilderness First Responder safety training.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate