This is the ultimate Yosemite sightseeing experience and the best way to see Yosemite in just one day. We'll start off exploring a grove of Giant Sequoias, the largest living tree species on earth, on a 2 mile round trip hike, before heading out to Glacier point. Once at Glacier Point we'll enjoy birds-eye views of Yosemite's most iconic landmarks like Yosemite falls, Half dome and El capitan as well as Vernal and Nevada Falls! We'll end the day with even more hiking, sightseeing and maybe even a little swimming in the famed Yosemite valley where we'll see the iconic views from Tunnel view and Bridalveil Falls!
Details about this tour
- Private Adventure with an experienced naturliast guide.
- Between 2 - 6 miles of hiking throughout the day.
- Activity level is adjusted based on your group.
- We'll pick you up or meet you at any location along HWY 120 between Groveland CA and Yosemite Valley.
- Private Naturalist Guide
- National Park Entrance Fee, If applicable
- Day Packs
- Water & Water Filter
- First Aid & Emergency Equipment
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Liter of Water per Person
- Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
- Sun Block & Insect Repellent
- Camera & Binoculars
- 10 hours
- 8 AM - 6PM
- All guides are required to have a minumum of 3 years of experience in the activity and location.
- All guides carry a minimum of Wilderness First Responder safety training.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate